Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Where's Next for Afternoon Tea?

Hello there!

So we've been a little quiet recently here at the Tea With Me and Friends afternoon tea blog....other commitments have taken priority and we haven't had time to enjoy our favourite pastime!

Never fear though...that is all about to change as we have quite a few afternoon teas lined up over the coming weeks!

This weekend coming I am hosting a Halloween themed afternoon tea at my house. I am really looking forward to getting creative in the kitchen and I need to improve on the tea we created last Halloween

 
On Sunday we are off to The Ampersand Hotel in South Kensington to enjoy another Halloween themed afternoon tea! I have seen some sneaky photos from Head Chef Chris Golding and I can't wait for the whole experience!
 
In the coming weeks we are also visiting The Athenaeum also in London - we've enjoyed afternoon tea here once before several years ago. I loved the cake trolley and the beautiful surroundings....and of course all the cake!
 
Then at the beginning of November I am venturing a little closer to home with a trip to The Aviator hotel in Farnborough. Again, I have enjoyed afternoon tea here before - they serve the most amazing warm scotch eggs!
 
We are really looking forward to enjoying all these teas and I hope you will enjoy reading about them! Please pop back over the coming weeks to see the various blog posts - we promise lots of scrummy photos!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Rachel

No comments: