Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Sunday 26 October 2014

Afternoon Tea News....Aqua Shard

Hello there,

Welcome back to another afternoon tea news article from Tea With Me and Friends, today we are sharing some news from Aqua Shard in London.

To celebrate the release of the Paddington Movie in November Aqua Shard have a limited edition Paddington inspired afternoon tea on offer to guests dining between now and the 28th November. I have to say this is a rather cute looking themed tea....

Paddington themed afternoon tea - Aqua Shard
Photo from Aqua Shard

The tea includes a selection of sandwiches and scones (served with jam and of course marmalade!), then some wonderful sounding sweet treats:

Paddington praline cream bun
Orange marmalade macaroon
Traditional Battenburg
Chili & Chocolate London taxi

If you peer into the suitcase you'll be able to see the black taxis on the right - I think they look so cute! 

This tea is available for £34.50 per person with your choice of tea from the menu, or if you fancy a glass of bubbles with your tea it will be £45.00 per person. To find out more pop by the Aqua Shard website.

If you try this fab looking tea we'd love to hear all about it!

Thanks for popping by today,
Rachel & Lorna

2 comments:

New Girl in Toon said...

Wow this looks absolutely amazing! I love quirky afternoon teas!

I've still not been to the Shard so just been looking at the Aqua menu with great interest - the breakfasts look really good as well so I think I might have to book myself in next time I'm in London!

Chloe x
newgirlintoon.co.uk

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Rachel and Lorna, if only I could be there! I adore Paddington Bear and, as you know, afternoon tea!

PS I normally don't "plug" my blog in my comments, but I wanted to let you know I'm posting a kitchen tools giveaway on Thursday that is open to readers everywhere. Usually, companies limit a giveaway to the US, but this company opened it to everyone; so I'm pretty excited about that!