Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Friday 20 February 2015

The Friday Review.....Eros Tea

Hello There,

Welcome back to another Friday tea review from Tea With Me and Friends.

This week I have enjoyed a rather lovely, delicate cup of tea from a company called Eros. I think I picked up this individually wrapped tea bag at a hotel I stayed at recently....

White tea, elderflower & apricot tea from Eros

Such pretty packaging!

As you can see this is a white tea, blended with elderflower and apricot. The tea once brewed for a couple of minutes is a lovely golden colour, and both the taste and fragrance were light and fruity....

Eros Tea

This makes a lovely afternoon tea blend, as it's light and refreshing, not at all artificial in flavour or too sweet. A thoroughly lovely cuppa! 

I have discovered that you can buy this tea from Amazon (instead of finding it in hotel rooms like me!), currently priced at £4.25 for 20 individual tea sachets.

Have you tried any of the other Eros blends? They offer an English Breakfast, an Earl Grey, a red berry and a Lemongrass, Ginger & Citrus fruit tea amongst others in their collection. If you've tried one we'd love to know what you thought.

Don't forget to pop back next week to see what tea we've been enjoying!

Rachel

1 comment:

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Rachel and Lorna, no, this is one tea I've not tried (nor even heard of) yet. I'll look into it!