Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Time for....a spot of gardening?

Hello there,

Welcome back to another post from Tea With Me and Friends.

You might not know this about me, but as well as afternoon tea I am also rather partial to a spot of gardening! I am very lucky to have a lovely space at home to grown flowers and plants and I can often be found covered in soil watching my garden grow!

As you can imagine I also love the RHS Chelsea Flower Show (although sadly I've never been), and so when I saw a display that combined my two passions I just had to share it with you!

This is Interflora's floral design exhibit entitled ‘Time for Tea’ which is inspired by the tradition of afternoon tea.....

Time for Tea - Interflora - RHS Chelsea
Image from Interflora Facebook page

Interflora have won five medals for displays at RHS Chelsea in previous years, and this wonderful display has earned them a Silver Gilt award! The display can be found in the Great Pavilion, where visitors will find a teapot, teacups, cupcakes and certain jammy biscuits....

Time for Tea - Interflora - RHS Chelsea
Image from Interflora Facebook page

Time for Tea - Interflora - RHS Chelsea
Image from Interflora Facebook page

A truly beau-tea-ful display I think you'll agree....

Time for Tea - Interflora - RHS Chelsea
Image from Interflora Facebook page

For more information about the display visit the Interflora Facebook page and for details about the flowers used take a peek at the Interflora blog.

If you visit RHS Chelsea and see the tea-riffic flower display in person we'd love to hear all about it!

Thank you for popping by today,
Rachel

No comments: