Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Friday 6 May 2016

The Friday Review - French Earl Grey - T2

Hello there,

Welcome back to Tea With Me and Friends - its been a while since we featured a new tea on the blog....but this week I enjoyed a lovely cup from T2 that I'd like to share with you.

This week I have been enjoying French Earl Grey tea from T2 - thanks to Lorna for the tea-riffic recommendation and the lovely T2 lady for letting me have a sample of the tea!

French Earl Grey - T2

In this tea the traditional Earl Grey gets a French fruity twist! This medium-bodied black tea base is full of fruity notes that play with the classic bergamot flavours in an uplifting cuppa. The ingredients for this flavoured black tea include...... black tea, flavouring, hibiscus, sunflower petals, rose petals, mallow flowers

I sampled this tea in teabag form....

French Earl Grey - T2

The teabag itself is rather luxious.....as its a handcrafted cotton teabag that encases your tea leaves and other ingredients. The needs to be brewed for just a couple of minutes to give you an amber coloured cup of tea....

French Earl Grey - T2

I found this tea to be very refreshing, a bit fruity, a bit floral....a bit citrus - perfect with a piece of cake or biscuit! A very enjoyable cuppa in the afternoon.

For more information about French Earl Grey or the rest of the teas in the T2 range pop by their website. Do you have a favourite T2 tea? Leave us a comment and let us know!

Thank you for popping by today,
Rachel

No comments: