Welcome to our blog....here we will share all our afternoon tea adventures with you...the good, the bad and the wonderful!

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Time for....cake at home - My Sweet Tooth Factory

Hello there,

Welcome back to Tea With Me and Friends - today we're sharing with you a sweet treat that we recently discovered on a trip to the Southbank Centre Food Market in London. If you've never wandered around this food market before you should definitely visit - its just outside the Southbank and it's filled with so many different stalls. The stalls include a range of street food, beers, wines and cocktails, delicious coffee, tea and of course......sweet treats!

On this trip I found myself drooling over the cakes on offer at Sweet Tooth Factory and I couldn't help myself, I needed to try one of the cakes! They had a big range on offer, but I decided to try the cookie dough cupcake....


Yep, that's a ball of cookie dough on top of my cake!

The cake cost £3.50, but it came in a protective container and I managed to get it all the way home without damaging it! As you can see it's a substantial cupcake - don't attempt eating one if you've just enjoyed a big meal!!


Much to my surprise inside the cupcake is another ball of cookie dough! 

I really enjoyed this cake - the sponge was light and chocolately and that icing was just amazingly light and creamy. Combine those two elements with some delicious cookie dough and you have a great sweet treat! 

My Sweet Tooth Factory are a wholesale business, baking cakes for businesses in London, but they can also be found at the market. I'll definitely be heading back to try another one!

Have you enjoyed a cake from My Sweet Tooth Factory? I'd love to hear what you thought.

Thanks for popping by today,
Rachel

No comments: